Saturday, March 7, 2009

De Nieuwe Uri Geller Finale March 6

Amazing, memorable perfomance which made me cry. Everything was excellent.
Charming Tooske and cheerful Uri which were involved into the best acts, fascinating mentalists and of course Patty.
Awesome Mask revealing. Great finale of great show.

Yelle is a winner. De Nieuwe Uri Geller.

I am very happy - Yelle & Ghani were my favourite since the very beginning (why recently they didn't mention Ghani? The couple won, not just Yelle).

Yelle is a young, very pretty girl, and all her acts were beautiful, with lovely music.

At the same time The Mask impressed me very much during finale, with a great act ("Precious objects") and with impressive revealing.




So it was Hayashi! He deserved victory too.

The act where he involved Patty, Tooske and Uri was fantastic. Tooske screamed and rebounded so prettily, and Uri it seems was ready to hide under table together with Patty when The Mask came close with a hammer to crash the box.:)



I also liked both Vincent's acts. The first (Blood Transfusion) where he tasted blood and guessed which is it, even group and rhesus) was a little drawn.




Second act was really funny because Uri proved to be a "vampire" with glowing hands who "touched" Patty. Uri smiled and said:"If I did anything it was out of body experience".

Yelle & Ghani's acts were romantic and beautiful though during the first ("Melting ice") where she was melting ice mentally I didn't like smoke from her hands - it made me think maybe she uses chemistry and it is just a trick. Though I believe Yelle is a real mentalist. And in the end she is the first female "Uri Geller"!

Act 1 Yelle & Ghani



Act 2





And I also was happy to learn that ratings of the Dutch show and finale were really high. Hope to see new great shows with Uri Geller!

No comments:

Post a Comment