Monday, March 2, 2009

De Nieuwe Uri Geller February 27

Dutch show. Semi-Final.
Good.

It seems Tooske has found her style and looked very nice. I don't know how I will live without her?:)

Most of all I liked 2 acts - Jochem ("Animal Farm", with a farmer, his "wife" and a lamb № 14 Scott Dennis) and Yelle & Ghani - Water & Whispers (whisper into glass and watertank).

The both acts were original, beautiful, memorable.

Jochem's act was also funny and I even have no ideas how it could be done, it's a mystery for me. Jochem returned my sympathy but... went out.



As for Yelle's there could be a mic in a neck of the glass. Or she just hears very well.



Reinder's act with knives - I liked it not too much because don't believe in the bandages. I suppose he could see everything.

The Mask - it was not interesting for me to watch the paper cylinders again, I only enjoyed the very end of the act when the blonde woman went to help Patty and risked her hand. It was movingly.



Vincent - Well, I liked his new grey-haired look, white dresses and eye-catching appearance in a hearse. As for the act it reminded me doctor Victor's acts with the assays. But I would really prefer doctor Victor.



Uri's act with moving tables. Not bad, I liked the moment when the table was canted.

The finalists are:

Yelle & Ghani
The Mask
Vincent

Well, I am not surprised. I could predict the results in the very beginning, not because I am a mentalist, but all of the finalists are most charismatic and bright.

But I would prefer to see Jochem or doctor Victor instead of Vincent in the final.

No comments:

Post a Comment