Friday, May 22, 2009

Rock crystal

Inspired by Uri's jewellery I have got a stone of rock crystal in the shape of heartlet + a small crystal ball and rose quartz, "brother" of rock crystal which is also quartz. They are entrancing, I love them and keep on the dressingtable near my bed, together with a glass pyramid and a moonstone.

And it's a whole story how I have bought my crystals and how I buy stones!
For me stones are alive creatures, they can respond and even talk! I can hear them. And I usually buy only stones which want or ask me to purchase them.

When I took into my palm a stone of rose quartz it began to cry and demand from me to buy it immediately, and I had to run and do this just to calm the stone.

But I had to spend much more time picking rock crystals because they were silent and didn't want to talk to me. Then I took one crystal to one hand and second to another and listened to my feelings. Suddenly a stone in my hand became hot, and I understood which of them will be mine.

When I have brought the crystals home I have got interesting visions - imperial palaces, delicious crystal vases and chandeliers...

I hope that my crystals will help me to concentrate on prayers, spells and to see past and future. And rose quartz will attract love.

No comments:

Post a Comment