Friday, May 22, 2009

Uri Geller's Jewellery on QVC

I admire Uri's design again and again. His jewellery is a true work of Art.
At first - really original idea to couple gold and rock crystal. And unique style.

Last time I especially enjoyed earrings - "Angel drop" with little figurine of angels and "Infinity Star Drop".

Very beautiful and quaint Ankh Cross Crystal Ring.

And much more splendid treasures:

Gold Round rock crystal ring
Teadrop Crystal Charm
Diamond Shape Crystal Charm
Celtic Pendant, etc.


Once Uri promised me a watch from his collection. It's a pity Uri Geller is not from people who keeps his word, ot maybe just had forgotten about the promise. It doesn't matter for me because I already have a good watch. But if one day he will bring me one from these wonderful things it would make me happy.

They are so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment