Monday, November 2, 2009

Ο διάδοχος του Uri Geller October 31

Really enjoy this blue light. It creates a mysterious atmosphere.

Well, I liked this perfomance though nobody of contestants managed to amaze me. But I have chosen my favourite - The Godfather! He is very charismatic, handsome and looks like Jesus Christ. Though his act (Shadows) could be better. I expected from him more than just touching girls by stick.



As for other contestants, I liked Costas Costa who made a man "lucky" by magic watch and helped him to "win" in a lottery. The act was funny, original and very positive.


I also liked Nefesch from El Salvador (act "Dreams" with telepathy and drawing - he "read" and drew dreams of a girl.) The act was beautiful, and I am sorry that Uri turned him out.

ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ's act (he guessed in what hand is a stone) was simple but funny and not bad. Amila performed this act in German show.

I liked beginning of "yogi" Sankara's act - nice video about the contestant, and i was really impressed and even a little scared to see so many snakes. But I suppose that the snakes were not venomous as than man took them by hands. Besides this the table looked too suspicious, like there was an automatic machine inside, and snakes could fall into it and come back when it is necessary. To my mind there were no snakes at all when Sankara poked holes in the pots because snakes would stir and try to climb out. So the act was unconvincing.

And I didn't like Vilentoni's act with girls and photos. Though the girls were pretty but in so awful black smokes! I thought they will undress later but they didn't, only one girl stripped but it would be better for her not to do it, as she was fat... Nemetov performed this act better. Uri has found this act "very entertaining", I don't know why.

Uri's act with red radish was not bad but I didn't understand what flowers were doing on the stage. I liked more the dramatic moment close to the end when Uri had chosen a contestant who will leave the show and when he embraced the poor Nefesch which was almost crying. It really looked impressive.

6 comments:

  1. Yes, I fully aggree with yoy, the Godfather was the best of all .... I am sure he will do much more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am living in Germany and those tricks were exactly the same tricks I saw here on TV (with some small modifications). The only different thing are the performers themselves (of course).

    Look for yourselves
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKCKiq_X2aA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I have watched the German show too. Tricks are the same in all countries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what is the point of this whole hoax? There are people that believe what they see. Isn't it a pity to deceive them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it's a pity, when I have watched the show for the first time I believed myself and was disappointed to learn that all of them (including Uri) are magicians and show tricks.
    But after this I take the show like a good easy entertainment and don't wait much from it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Because I know the GODFATHER personally, he really has some acts under his sleeve different from the others ... but he is saving them for later when the competition will get hot! :)

    ReplyDelete