Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ο διάδοχος του Uri Geller November 21

Great show. This time I enjoyed absolutely all acts, every minute of the perfomance.

It'd be hard to say who of contestants was the best this evening but Pedram's act with scorpions impressed me most. And "yogi" Sankara's act with "papyrus" looked very beautiful, very well performed. It's a pity that Sankara left the show.

Vilentoni's Gioconda and Kary Novel were also very good and convincing.

As for Uri's "telepathic message" - he sent the star again like in French or another show before. I suppose that most people always select star, it is not telepathy.

But I have got another, really telepathic message from Uri - when he looked at the contestants and decided which 2 impressed him the least I understood his decision (Sankara and Vilentoni) before Uri called their names! The same had happened last time with Godfather. So telepathy really exists, and I can read mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment