Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Next Uri Geller February 24

German show - semi final.

Not bad. Most of all I liked act of Manuel Horeth - "Filmexperiment". Manuel looked great in his costume and so confident, charming, a real film director.:) And the act was excellent. I liked fantastic background with a rolling film and happy shouts of audience in the end. I don't know how the act could be done - was it hypnosis or something else, I can't explain it. Did he really influence people, predicted their answers, or was it miracle of enginery?

Ully Loup - Out of body (sculpture).
It seems his out-of-body trip was not successful as Ully couldn't immediately say what is it and model the car which the girl (Alexandra) had chosen and put into the black box. :) And he had to read her mind or something like this.
I liked her walk and how they showed it in the meantime with Ully's face.

As for other acts I didn't like them much.

Jan Becker read mind of Alex and wrote a poem. It was a little boring, he made mistakes, some detailes were irrelevant. Though maybe he really read her mind? I was more surprised and impressed by Uri's reaction, he looked shocked. I wonder why? Even if all this was true the act didn't shock me.

Jan Rouven - Burning Man. (4 canisters, 3 with easily flammable gasoline, 1 with water, 3 scarecrows and Jan which are poured by celebs.)
I have seen already something like this in Dutch show, it was boring to watch it again, especially because there were almost no action, no stress, just a lot of talks. Alexandra looked disinterested too. I understand why Jan is out. I expected more from him.



Hope that Ully Loup or Manuel will win next week.

Kiss of Ully Loup and Jan Rouven:

No comments:

Post a Comment