Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ο διάδοχος του Uri Geller November 28

I would like to start from the end because it was really moving. I don't know why producers of the show decided to return back one of contestants but it was really unusual and interesting moment. Though I would prefer back Sankara or The Godfather.
I knew again beforehand that this time Godfather will be eliminated. I felt cold from him like he already didn't belong to the show. I am sorry about him but his acts were really not the best.





Zakris's act impressed me most of all, especially the episode with ice which was very beautiful. I will not be surprised if Zakris will win the show.





ΝΕΟΦΥΤΟΣ's act (with Michael Jackson, song "Heal the world" and ballons) was interesting but I don't think it was proper to show photos of Uri and Michael. Though I suppose the mentalist didn't invent the act himself I had a feeling that he tried to "bribe" Uri this way. It was not pleasant.





There was one funny moment when they showed Uri speaking about last act when
ΝΕΟΦΥΤΟΣ stopped his heart. Uri called the act "unique" though we have watched it already many times in other shows. Well, well, Uri is a good actor!

Last telepathic act was also not bad, funny little man on the pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Godfather was so good. Why he had to lose? I see no reason.

    ReplyDelete