Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ο διάδοχος του Uri Geller - 12/12/09

Very nice show.

Most of all I enjoyed Pedram's act with cucumbers. He is really very courageous - to teach a girl during one minute to cut cucumbers blindfold and... lie to the table under the sword!





I also liked Zakris's act with boxes and hammer(though The Mask in Netherlands impressed me more). White boxes looked fine, and appearance of the hammer was impressive.
Zakris is a real star of the show, he has a fan club! I didn't expect that Uri will choose him to leave the show but it seems that Uri (or maybe producers) wanted to make fan club work? Of course he stayed, I was almost sure.





Kary Novel (Candyman) - very beautiful act with sweets. But why Kary didn't give the candies to his assistants in the end of the act???!!! Christos is a smart man, as he began to throw the candies to audience.






Phedon's
act with telepathy was not bad too and I have no ideas how could he know and write words before people said them. Or maybe they all were actors...

Nefesh's spiritism - well, mystical, beautiful, but as Uri said, too long. And I doubt that the girl really had seen her grandmother.

Vilentoni's act with greeting cards - I would stop on the table with roulette. Not too bad, but... I am not sorry that Vilentoni left show, and he was not upset too.

Uri spoke about Neofitos that he regrets and it's a fault of Cypriots which didn't support him. Yes, it's a pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment