Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ο διάδοχος του Uri Geller December 5

Just good show.

Most of all I liked Pedram's act with TARO cards, it was original and fresh.





Zakris's act (photos of phobias) was not bad too though I agree with Uri that it would be better to take the spider out of the glass box.




And there was one act which I didn't like at all - ΝΕΟΦΥΤΟΣ's - guns with nails.

I have seen this act before in other shows but this time it was especially disgusting, and the mentalist looked like an idiot-masochist.

There was no "drama" in this act like Uri said, it was just an awful, stupid and detestable perfomance.



I am sorry about this mentalist because he is handsome, charismatic and could show something better. Maybe had had no choice and simply couldn't choose another act.

Again I knew Uri's decision before he called names of 2 mentalists.

I just hoped that ΝΕΟΦΥΤΟΣ will stay but it seems that all audience disliked his last act. I am sorry, ΝΕΟΦΥΤΟΣ.

No comments:

Post a Comment