Saturday, January 17, 2009

De Nieuwe Uri Geller 2 January 16

This show impressed me even more then previous though I didn't think it is possible. Really great.

Uri was in the groove,and it was pleasant to look at him. The girl - compere did her best too.

Music which accompanied show - breath-taking!!! It would be possible not to watch show at all, just close eyes, listen and enjoy the music...:)

I also enjoyed that during the act of Mask they spoke English. If they would add English titles to the video on the site it would be absolutely great. Though even without it I understand most part of the perfomance.

All acts were exciting and dramatic.

Especially I liked Jochem - "barman-telepath". He made a really bright perfomance with 2 girls and coctails! How he juggled with a cheerful music!
So beautiful, original perfomance!

I liked Winfried and Angelique, brother and sister's act with a box. It was dangerous, though a little dragged out, there was a moment when tension began to fall.

Vincent - Vampire. Nice guy. Uri (I am not sure did he play or not) called his act disgusting and said that vampires don't exist. But I think such personage is necessary for this kind of show! His image, properties, plangent voice were great! Though I can't say the same about the act because I had a feeling that all detailes were good but they didn't become one whole.

Other acts I liked not so much.

Michel (bald hypnotist). At first I didn't like his attitude to a girl which he grabbed by hair. And his properties on the table also didn't look well.

Manro - a man who tried to hang himself jumping to boxes but failed. In the end of the act I had a big desire to hang him myself!:))) And was very upset that he stayed alive.:))) But glad that he left the show.

The Mask - absolutely great image, voice, behaviour on the stage! But I was waiting from him something more exciting, dangerous or frightening. It was difficult to worry about the statue in the box.:))) And the boxes didn't look well too. Though the act was good.

In any case, the show was fantastic.

Act The Mask:




Act Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment