Saturday, January 31, 2009

De Nieuwe Uri Geller January 30

Dutch show. Nice.

I have chosen my favourite - it's Jochem! Though not sure if he will win the show as he has a so strong opponent as The Mask.

Uri was great, in the end looked vigorous, happy and even young. I understand that he has to go to the shows irrespective of mood and form. But I don't like when he looks like a corpse. Maybe he should wear a mask in such cases? It'd be something special!:)))

Tooske - ohh, charming girl, I adore her. It seems she likes experiments with her appearance. Dress was interesting. Hope next time she will invent something new.

As for acts, most of all I was impressed by Jochem - "synchronism" in 2 "rooms" - Jochem repeats everything what a person in another room is doing - dresses, burns up a candle, pours out drink, etc. If he is a real mentalist it is amazing and he must be a genius! If not I enjoy his staging and fantasy. They are perfect.





Winfried and Angelique - "water tank".

In the beginning Uri said that doesn't want dangerous acts in his show. I don't like to hear this again and again because the show will be boring without danger!
Music and aqua blue background were great. In comparison with sexy Amila Angelique looked not so great, she didn't even think about hairstyle and make-up. And Amila's acting was more impressive. But there was much more dynamism in their perfomance as several assistants run around auditory and "save" brother and sister. In the end I even cried. Not bad act, it's a pity they are already out.

Michel - he showed accelerated movie to 4 celebrities, after this hypnotized them and asked questions, put down and checked their answers. He would be good in police or court at work with witnesses (ih he already doesn't work there). I liked the act but wouldn't like to be hypnotized by Michel - his methods are too rude.:) Uri gave him immunity.

The Mask

It's a pity he decided not to talk with his voice, he lost a lot of charm. The voice was great.
Entourage, classical music and especially the chandelier reminded me Phantom of the Opera. Beautiful tables, cloths, candles which he ruined. But most of all I liked Uri's phrase in the end:"If you are really my wife, I want to seriously talk after the show".:)))

Vincent-Vampire


He put a girl dressed in white to the table, splashed her with blood and made his assistant bite her. Not bad act and I especially enjoyed reaction of Uri which turned and even run away, and reaction of audience - many closed their mouth by hands. Nobody stayed indifferent.






Uri's Act - "talk to dead" (spirit session with a glass). Not bad though not sure if it was really a talk to dead.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment