Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The next Uri Geller January 20

The German show became much better, more dynamic and comprehensible. I liked all acts.

As for contestants most of all I liked Aaron Crow - really charismatic. Great costume.
I enjoyed his act with an apple, arrow and a ring. Very beautiful, nothing needless.



Besides Aaron I want to mention Gabriel and Daniel.





The act was simple but very nice. I know that these things really exist. Not long time ago I played myself in metro like this making passangers move their hands.:))) Background with faces was also very good.

Manuel Horeth - not original act with a phone book but well done.

Amila - Near drowning in a water tank.

She had to guess a four-figure code which would enable her to get out. But she could only get two of the numbers right – not enough to open the lock.
As the clock ticked down, she thrashed around and was completely under the water for about 25 seconds.
Millions of viewers saw an assistant rush onstage with bolt cutters to snap open the chains that kept Amila captive.
Amila was voted and got through to the next round of show despite her evident failure to perform the trick.



Very nice - I just have written some days ago about escape from a water tank and that the show needs incidents - and here they are - an incident with a water tank. It seems my thoughts materialize with the velocity of light.:)

Waayatan - Shadow Connection.

"Oscar" for entourage. Very beautiful screen with shadows, fire, background, red costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment