Friday, January 16, 2009

Some history...

I have watched Phenomenon in 2008 and though nobody of contestants except Uri Geller himself really impressed me I liked the idea of show about people with supernatural abilities (better to say - with abilities which most for now consider to be supernatural). There are no much shows about it - I adore format Psychic challenge but there must be more such TV programms.

And, good or bad, Phenomenon (Successor, The Next Uri Geller) keeps the place. Besides this the show is (or at least it could be) an interesting and beautiful entertainment with a veil of mystic.

All this made me interested to watch and compare other versions of the show produced in different countries.

And I am curious - who knows, maybe new Uri Geller really will appear and will change the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment