Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Next Uri Geller January 27

German show.

Not bad.

All contestants were great, very bright and charismatic. Only Uri looked not very well, like on funeral.:) Not sure was he tired, sick or something really had happened.

Most of all I liked risky act of Jan Rouven with falling swords. Though it was too dragged out (he explained too long to the girl what she should do). Jan's image was awesome, he reminded me Dima Bilan, our pop star, the winner of Eurovision 2008. It's a pity camera's work was not very good here, it was difficult to see the swords. It was necessary to shoot Jan from above + falling swords from below + give the swords close up + repeat like they falling slowly.



Danny Ocean - I was not much impressed by the act with matches and pendulum because have seen it before. Though it was not bad, Danny did everything right, and audience was happy to see him.

Ully Loup - I liked Ully but not his act, I would prefer something more risky or complex from him.

Amila - she was great in the red dress and I enjoyed her acting - she looked at the tank so fatefully like really believed she will sink there soon.:) And music was very proper too. In the end her "concentration" worked but there were no big difference with previous time.:) I also didn't like that the tank was already filled with water when she got into it and that water took rise so fast, it makes the act too short and not stressful enough. I'd like to enjoy this pleasure longer.:)

Danny Ocean was out. It's a pity... a little. I liked his act with forks.

No comments:

Post a Comment