Saturday, January 24, 2009

De Nieuwe Uri Geller January 23

Dutch show again.

This one I enjoyed not so much like previous - of course it was not bad and still interesting. I mean there were no acts which would really amaze me and I can't call any contestant to be my favourite. Though most of all I liked Robert and Victor.

I liked when they showed newspapers' articles about show and funny video with a cat which is a copy of mine.:) And when Uri told about Vincent-Vampire and hundreds of viewers which protect him.:) I think it is true. All this proves the show has success in both countries.

Now, about the acts.

Robert

Last time he showed an act with a fire and this time fire again. 6 boxes in one of which a man hides. Bones were original supplement. Quite impressive.

Peter & Ronald

I didn't like the act. Not the "moo" (it seems they vocalaized mantra but it sounded too funny). Not Rebekka, a fat woman which assisted them. Though she sang well but couldn't they find a pretty young girl for the act. Glad they left the show.

Reinder

Last time he walked on his hands through glasses. This time again something like this, not sure, was it a coal or what. In any case I liked the act not very much. It was too short and too hard and painful for him. This obviously was not a demonstration of paranormal abilities. If he would dance there for 2 minutes and would smile and joke after it, maybe...

Victor

Healer (last time). This time a "medical act" again. One of the best during this show. Not sure if it really was out-of-body experience (he could just read mind of the girl about things in the box) but it looked great. The injection. How he was laying and how they showed it. The digits on the screen. The woman with a water. Everything looked great, the act was dramatic and beautiful. Nothing needless.

Yelle & Ghani

Psychokinesis. Feather on the hand. Not bad, but I waited more from them... Beautiful music. I liked very much the frizzly celebrity girl, she reminded me Sigourney Weaver.

Now, some words about comperes.

Tooske

I'd advise her to change dress and not to use this hairstyle - ears stick out.:)

Uri

He looked a little tired today, it immediately takes toll on the face. Obviously needs a better visagiste before every show + visit to a beauty doctor. Good creams every day, maybe injection of botox can make real miracles.
His act with compass was not new but good. I felt a strong energy from the screen. It was very tasty.:)

Yelle & Ghani's Act

No comments:

Post a Comment