Sunday, February 8, 2009

De Nieuwe Uri Geller February 6

Dutch show. Cool.

A lot of new, original, creative ideas.
Tooske was glorious. Great hairstyle and dress.
All acts were not bad though some needed more work.

Reinder - water tank with piranhas. I liked the short movie about the lovely fish.:)Though in reality they looked not so dangerous and impressive. Maybe Reinder should dive into the tank to find and take something from bottom by hand - for example, a shell with a pearl or a golden ring.

Vincent Doll Voodoo.
I liked beginning of the act with Vincent's singing and the ceremonial. It was beautiful and showy. But later the act became more boring, and even manipulation with a doll were not interesting and stressful enough.

Yelle & Ghani

An umbrella and water in the bottle. Good act. Very impressive appearance with the umbrella.



Robert
Nails and gloves. This act affected me most of all. I liked his scream.:)And the nail in a nose. It seems all this was real.

Rob & Emiel

I didn't like the artists but the act with oakum and especially "reading" a number of 50 euro note on distance were not bad.

Uri

I really enjoyed his act with a photo of Paris. Though I am sorry that didn't get the name of the city and the image. Maybe I need more practice or a personal training.:)Hope he will show acts like this more often.
I also liked when he broke a glass and run away in the end when learned that Vincent stays in the show.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment