Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Next Uri Geller February 3

German show.

Not bad.

Though I was impressed more by charisma of celebrities - 2 pretty blondes and an old imposing man - than by contestants (except Amila). But I liked all acts.

Waayatan - "dangerous path". I have watched this act before but liked this version more. At first - jolly blondes which set barriers. Music (drum) was very good and together with fires created an aura of something wild and primal. Though I suppose he could watch everything from under bandage, so at first I didn't worry but when he had to step scorpions... yes, it was something special.

Daniel and Gabriel - painting at 2 boards. In the beginning I thought maybe they have a code signal, and one informes another about a shape which a girl drew so it could be not telepathy at all. But last task (the sun with clouds and rain) was more complex, and I am not sure how they did this. I liked his hesitation even if it was acting.

Manuel Horeth - act with a girl on a chair and a book with flowers. I didn't understand exactly what it was about but the girl, the book and flowers were very nice.:)

Amila

Child's game - "Guess what hand?". But Amila is so charming that it was affecting. In spite of her mistakes in the end. Amila's image is so sexy that makes me think maybe she really danced stripping in her youth? Though I can't call her a good mentalist and don't think she could be "the next Uri Geller" but she obviously adorned the show. Amila is out. Ok, it was her time.

No comments:

Post a Comment