Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Next Uri Geller February 17

German show.
Not bad though can't say that I am much impressed. It's already difficult to amaze or shock me.

Most of all I liked Ully Loup with a crystal ball. Ully was great like usual, the act was beautiful, and I especially enjoyed the camera's round.



Jan Rouven - "Nervenprobe" - act with paper cylinders and knives. I have seen the act before but it was not bad. Nasty Jan made a man - celebrity risk his hand:)

Manuel Horeth - who wanted to "prove that fear weighs heavy". Act with Vanessa and a spider.

Jan Becker - Psychometrie - he was going "to sense the energetic trace of fingerprints" - asked celebrities to give him rings, other small items and told something about them.

Waayatan - shaman, act with fire and runes. Celebrity had chosen a rune and he figured it by fire. Well, nice, beautiful, not more. He is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment