Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Next Uri Geller February 10

German show. Very nice.
I enjoyed most acts.
The best, to my mind, was Waayatan - "King of Shadows" who guessed by shadow what weapon a person keeps (knife, revolver, ax, etc.) The act was impressive in spite of mistakes - staging, music, and the mentalist looked great.



Second good act - Daniel & Gabriel
"Mentales Rendevous"

It was about the same perfomance like Jochem's in a Dutch show but new creative ideas (with photos and especially twins) made it still interesting for me.



Jan Becker which had found in audience a person with a photo was also strong. And I liked all people in masks. It was original.



As for acts which I liked not so much,

Ully Loup was great like usual with his big eyes but I didn't like the small items.

Manuel Horeth
"Rockband" (act with CDs)
It's a pity I didn't hear the music in the end. And it would be nice to add more dynamism. A little boring.

Jan Rouven
"Burning Ropes"
He was going to show something dangerous and interesting, but Uri... stopped the act. Still don't believe that it could happen. Maybe Uri was right, I don't know, but I am sorry about Jan because for me he was one of the best and I expected him to win the show...
Ok, he stays, Daniel & Gabriel are out. Hope next time Jan will show something great.

No comments:

Post a Comment